Steps For Making A Cross Country Move
After a week of living out of suitcases, today we’re moving into our new home just north of Seattle! My husband and I spent the winter in Georgia, and although it was the best time to travel together, we’re ready to be back home (just in time for wedding season!) Sharing easy steps for making a cross country move:
1. Get creative with the things you’re ready to donate, as most of them work wonders for insulating glassware! Maybe it’s the clothes you no longer wear, or placemats you have yet to actually use.
2. Keep inventory and take photos of everything, especially if you hire movers.
3. Take turns driving each day. This creates an opportunity to get out and stretch and take in the views!
4. If traveling with pets, try to feed them in the evening so that you’ll have less potty stops during the day.
5. Log all those miles using MileIQ -my favorite app for personal and business use!